Latest Happy Mother’s Day Quotes 2020
10 May 2020 Mother’s Day is the special time of year when you get to celebrate your first best person you always turn to when you need advice. Mother’s Day is also a great time to do some for your mother.
If you’re searching for a way to show your mother, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, and friends how special you think they are, these lovely quotes about mothers day are just what you need.
Mothers Day Inspirational Quotes
Share these short, sweet Mothers Day Inspirational Quotes with your mom on the second Sunday of May.
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room.” —Henry Ward Beecher
- “To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.” —Unknown
- “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.” —St. Therese of Lisieux
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” —Marion C. Garretty
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” —Lady Gaga
- “To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.” —Arlene Benedict
- “A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.” —Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” —Lance Conrad
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” —Lin Yutang
- “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
- “Mother—that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” —T. Dewitt Talmage
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” —Linda Wooten
- “Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.” —Mabel Hale
- “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” —Edwin Chapin
These are inspirational mother’s day quotes
Quotes for Mom (Mother Day Special)
Need help finding the perfect words? We’ve rounded up 200 moving mom quotes about the most important lady in all of our lives! best Quotes for Mom (Mother Day Special)
1. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
2. “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” —Emma Stone
3. “I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it.” —Tom Hiddleston
4. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham Lincoln
5. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington
6. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
7. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” —Roald Dahl
8. “When you’re in the thick of raising your kids by yourself, you tend to keep a running list of everything you think you’re doing wrong. I recommend taking a lot of family pictures as evidence to the contrary.” —Connie Schultz
9. “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” —Barbara Kingsolver
10. “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” —Gail Tsukiyama
11. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
12. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
13. “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
14. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.” —Booker T. Washington
15. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
16. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
17. “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” —P.J. O’Rourke
18. “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” —Robert A. Heinlein
19. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” —Milton Berle
20. “Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” —Harriet Beecher Stowe
21. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya Angelou
22. “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
23. “[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
24. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
25. “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
Mother Day Quotes for an Aunt
- “Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend.” —Unknown
- “An aunt is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love.” —Unknown
- “Aunt: A cherished friend and personal cheerleader who will always see you through rose-colored glasses.” —Unknown
- “Aunt; like a mom only cooler.” —Unknown
- “The best aunts aren’t substitute parents, they’re co-conspirators. ” —Daryl Gregory
- “Aunt ― a double blessing. You love like a parent and act like a friend.” —Unknown
- “I smile because you’re my aunt. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” —Unknown
- “An aunt makes life a little sweeter.” —Unknown
- “An aunt grows more treasured as time goes by.” —Unknown
- “An aunt is always there for all the times when you need a second mom.” —Unknown
- “God couldn’t be everywhere so he created aunts.” —Unknown
- “An aunt is a safe haven for a child. Someone who will keep your secrets and is always on your side.” —Sara Sheridan
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” —Barbara Kingsolver
- “Great sisters get promoted to aunt.” —Unknown
Mother’s Day Quotes for a Sister
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.” —Unknown
- “Mom: a title just above queen.” —Unknown
- “I have so much of you in my heart.” —John Keats
- “An older sister is a friend and defender — a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.” —Pam Brown
- “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” —Cali Rae Turner
- “Time passes quickly but one thing always lasts – the love and support found in you. ” —Catherine Pulsifer
- “Your sisters are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were.” —Betsy Cohen
- “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident – it is to have a soulmate for life.” —Victoria Secunda
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ” —Isadora James
Mothers Day Quotes Funny
Find the best Mother’s Day quote for your mom and every mother figure in your life. We include funny mother’s day quotes.
- “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” —Lisa Alther
- “A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” —Tenneva Jordan
- “An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.” —Spanish Proverb
- “A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.” —Robert Brault
- “In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” —Randy Susan Meyers
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” —Rudyard Kipling
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” —Laura Stavoe Harm
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” —The Golden Girls
- “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.” —Erma Bombeck
- “The phrase ’working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then, I want to move in with them.” —Phyllis Diller
- “Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease” —Lisa Alther
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands?” —Milton Berle
- “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” —Chinese Proverb
- “Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.” —Unknown
Mothers Day Qotes Sayings
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “With love from the luckiest [son] in the world.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
- “To my mom, my friend, my angel.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.”
What is the best message for Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day Messages From Son
- “With love from the luckiest son in the world.”
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. …
- “I’m so proud to be your son. …
- “Happy Mother’s day to the woman who raised me into the man I am today. …
- “Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
What are good mom quotes?
Quotes for Mother’s Day
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – …
- “Mother is a verb. …
- “Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most.” – …
- “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible” – Marion C. …
- “Mother’s love is peace.
How can I praise my mother?
Wishes for A Happy Mothers Day: Words don’t express how much of an amazing mother I think you are. Thank you for your love and support. Mom you gave me life and you filled it with love, encouragement and praise. You always believed in me even when I had doubts.
How do you wish someone a Happy Mother’s Day?
May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood. May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day! Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day!
How do you wish your mom?
Mama, You Are the Best!
- Mom, you will always be the first woman I have ever loved. …
- My mom is always going to be the first woman I ever love. …
- I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true, Mom. …
- Every child’s sweetest dream is to have a mother as sweet as you.
What can I write to my mum?
- Take time out for yourself today, Mom. You deserve it more than anyone I know!
- Whatever makes you feel happy, beautiful and loved, Mom — that’s what I wish for you today.
- After all you do for others, today is all about you. Relax and enjoy!
- Make a wish that’s just for you, Mom. …
- An amazing mom deserves an amazing day.